Let’s see some popular games for any bar crawl during your stag weekend or hen party in Budapest.
The safe ones
1. Post a picture or video from your crawl to Instagram or Facebook tagging Stag VIP Budapest.
2. Learn the names of ten people (you actually don’t know) on the bar hopping.
3. What is the name of the huge lake Hungarians love to weekend at?
4. Get a stranger to give you a new hairstyle.
5. Keep an ice cube in your pants until it melts.
6. Go up to a stranger pretending to know them (keep it up for at least a minute)
7. Take a selfie with someone who’s rocking an epic beard.
8. Make up a limerick or poem about Stag VIP Budapest
9. Find someone with a tattoo on their butt.
10. Skull a beer in less than 10 seconds.
11. Take a shot of Unicum.
12. Get a photo with 10 people on your pub hopping.
13. Ask a stranger from Budapest for their autograph.
14. Kiss a stranger on the lips.
15. Ask a stag member / hen to take a photo for you, when they go to take your phone say “No on your phone” and insist they take it with their own
16. Take a shot of Absinthe
17. Make up a 20 second secret handshake with another guy from the team.
18. Form a dance circle with 6 other people from the pub.
19. Fake a marriage proposal.
20. Take a shot of Palinka.
21. Bring your tour guide a gift that you didn’t pay for but didn’t steal.
22. By any means possible, convince someone to buy you a drink.
23. Find a picture of painting in the bar and have someone take photo of your standing in front of it imitating /recreating it.
24. Invent a drinking challenge and convince another bachelor or bride squad member to do it.
25. Decorate your hair/beard with objects found around the bar (but not straws please we like the turtles)
26. Drink your drink out of anything other than a glass, cup or bottle.
27. STAGS – convince a girl to give you a piggyback ride.
HENS – convince 5 men to wear lipsticks and kiss you on the cheek
28. Get someone to autograph your butt.
29. Challenge someone to a game of rock, paper, scissors. Loser one buys the winner drink. (best of 3)
30. Name the biggest music festival in Hungary.
31. How many vowels are there in the Hungarian alphabet.
32. Take a picture with the hottest person you’ve seen tonight.
33. Give your tour guide a hug.
34. Dance like a ballerina around the bar.
35. Find someone with the same birth month ( you will need ID to prove this)
36. How did Fogasház get its name.
37. Chug a wine spritzer in less than 7 seconds.
38. Get a stranger to roll you a cigarette.
39. Go up to a stranger and pretend you are there to meet them on a blind date.
40. Mimic another stag or hen for 1 minute with no explanation.
41. Find someone whose first or last name begins with the same letter as yours and challenge them to a thumb war.
42. Learn the tour guides name.
43. Take a selfie with your best man or BFF and share it on Instagram with tagging Stag VIP Budapest.
44. Kiss another pack member shoe without warning.
45. Ask someone of you lick their teeth. If they say yes you have to do it.
46. Find some people standing near an ashtray, pick up a cigarette butt ans ask “are you guys done with this?” Then put it in your pocket and walk away.
47. Take a group selfie in a toilet cubicle.
48. Start a conga line of at least 10 people.
49. Take a selfie with an animal (not a group member)
The riskier ones:
50. By any means possible, tie yourself to another member of the stag party or hen group of the pub crawl for 10 minutes.
51. Walk up to a table of strangers and leave a condom or tampon there without saying a word.
52. Walk into a crowd of people and curl into a ball on floor for 20 minutes.
53. Get a selfie with a man’s nipple.
54. Get 4 different items of clothing from 4 different Budapestian.
55. Go up to a table of people and apologies for the smell.
56. Host a twerking competition.
57. Take someone shirt off with your teeth.
58. Get a stranger to show you their best yoga position.
59. Lick another stag’s or hen’s ear without them noticing.
60. Let your tour guide draw a moustache on your face in permanent marker.
61. Tap a stranger on the shoulder, grin and say “I’m peeing right now”
62. Swap shirts with someone of the opposite sex for 30 minutes.
63. Hire a dwarf for one hour and handcuff him to the bachelor.
64. Chug a drink a do 10 push ups.
65. Finish your whole drink while in the downward – facing dog yoga position.
66. Do a tequila suicide.
67. Make a human pyramid of at least 6 people.
68. Order the strongest shot in the bar.
69. Make a human table with 3 other stag member or hen member.
70. Start a limbo competition.
Me and my friends decided to visit Budapest in the last year. Everybody told me to travel to Hungary because it’s an amazing country with lots of experiences and cheap beer of course. My best man Mike started to search for stag do companies in Budapest and few weeks later found a trustable one with great support and fantastic helpful team. The plain ticket was quiet cheap as well but as the bachelor was me I really didn’t have to pay a quid for anything. As usual.
The weather was awesome when we started our trip in the capital city of Hungary. Our tour guide Vivien was very nice and also a beautiful Hungarian hottie. My surprise was a limo with a fantastic stripper on board. It was a breath taking moment when my dude Carl who is a really conservative guy touched the stripper girl’s titties and booties. It was a great fun. We loved it! After we arrived to our accommodation in Roombach hotel Vivien the tour operator told us to meet by 9pm before the pub crawl. O my good. A pub crawl in Budapest??? That was the first what I wanted to try during my stag do in Hungary so I was really lucky with my friends to organise this stunning activity for me.
About 9 pm the guide had arrived to our apartment and we started the crazy bar hopping. Our first bar was one of the most popular ruin bars of Budapest. It was located at the entrance of Gozsdu or something like that. I don’t remember actually and Hungarian language is also not very easy. The stuff told us that it’s the best place to start any bachelor night or stag weekend. We could choose from lots of local drinks, burgers and pizzas as well. This place was full of tourists, creative office workers, and hipsters. I didn’t really like it but it was just the first step of our night. We drunk solidly at the first pub, the second was a bit harder challenge.
My traditional surprise midget arrived to our pub and handcuffed me hard front of maybe 250 people what was really funny for my stags but not for me at the first minutes. The little chap was called Gabor as I remember. He was amazing and really nice guy, a real entertainer. After few more drinks I had to go to the toilette with him haha. A professional dwarf prank during a fabby night. Cheers Mike.
Stag and Hen groups understand that really getting to know Budapest in a short period is impossible. The visitors from foreign countries can only get a general impression of our culture and lifestyle and the spirit of the capital city. Event organiser websites and social media can offer practical informations about the city but not everything of course. First hand sources of informations from local friends, travel agencies and stag do companies are much better however you may not find these infos about Budapest night life at any guide book.
In this blog post we maintain this kind of professional recommendation style about bachelor evenings so that every visitor can get reliable, insider information of one of the best last night of freedom destination of the World.
Budapest is an extraordinary city a fashionable and hip place with a unique nightlife and lots of experiences in the city center from Gozsdu to Deák square. There is so much to see and live I mean the typical atmoshere of the three relevant district of the evening buzz. It’s just absolutely amazing. Even you are a big group of lads or just a small one you can easily go through the center of the Budapest night madness in half our if you won’t stop for a beer at every lovely ruin bars during our famous pub crawl activities. You can wear stag costumes almost at every bar but please keep Borat at home haha.
Király street Wesselényi street and Gozsdu are almost the most crowded places. You can have a perfect dinner with fine beers or just grab something takeaway or just find a popular dance club and party till morning. Dear stag teams please keep your eyes on the drunkest brothers because hookers in the city center could be tricky and rob you. Always be careful mates.
Our company want to acquaint you with hidden gems , such as the inner workings of Budapest’s famous pub districts. In the past few years this historic part of the never sleeping heart of Europe has grown into one of the biggest nightlife and entertainment. Over 200 establishments now do business in the old historic ghetto. The crazy weekend on Dob street starting on Thursday night turns into a mad festival. The nearby streets are packed with options for any hen and stag dos and each place is different and has it’s own spirit of course so we’ve gathered the top food drink and cultural places and added them to the best bachelor activities in town. Our team is ready to give you comprehensive review of the most important and interesting events and the best party clubs.
Our ruin night clubs and pubs are World famous. One is wallpapered with comic books, while another gives full panorama of the city from its highest point. There’s a lot of restaurants where you can drop in anytime for Hungarian food and clubs to party to music spun DJs. Beyond the pubs, restaurants and nihtclubs, there is also an exciting and colorful lifestyle to explore. Highly recommend for any stag madness in Budapest.
Our blog posts and guides also highlights how Buda and Pest are actually two different worlds and atmosphere. Pest is swarming and vibrating. Buda is slower more comfortable and calmer.
To be 100% sure the Buda Castle, Basilica and Heroes’ Square are all sites that shouldn’t be missed. For Stag VIP, the city is much more than buildings, monuments and statues. Budapest is it’s people, the language, the gastronomy and the typical Budapestian lifestyle. Upon arriving in a new city, the most important thing to do is obtain information to plan and unforgettable hen or stag trip itinerary, and we think that should include lesser-known and unique side of Budapest.
Dive in with us!
Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in Middle Europe. The city is unique and colorful with the legacy of the old times and renewing year by year.
Thousands of tourist are coming to visit Hungary during the hall year even if it’s winter or summer time. The city has lots of thermal baths which makes Budapest the Capital with the biggest number of spas and thermal centers.
Our stag groups are keen on trying spa party which is one of the most popular bachelor and hen do activity in Budapest but we don’t know to be honest. We usually say that it’s the best during late spring or summer time but in most cases it’s full of boys and it’d be more affordable to book a pub crawl or try our famous strippers in Budapest to see some naked beauties.
Anyway we don’t say that it’s a bad idea but ask our sales team first before you make your own decision. Can we go any time of the year? Is it far from the city center? Help us please…
Feel free to ask any time. 🙂
Facts about baths party in Budapest:
1.The ticket prices are around €50
2.The ticket includes entry fee and lockers (not a lot)
3.You can’t pay with cash ( you can load money on spa party card)
4.Don’t ever use freelancer taxis
5.We only recommend spa party when the weather is hot.
One story in few words:
James came to Budapest last summer with a bigger stag do group. They was planning to try he aforementioned activity and to book airport transfers, try some strip shows, hire a midget and try some guns. Basic bachelor party no words to say but the team was really nice.
Jimmy was a real gentleman and always wanted to know something about Budapest. …”Peter I’m sorry for my curiosity but I’m the kind of person who wants to know everything before the traveling”… I said shut up Jimbo it’s my job and me and my hall team are ready for your service 24/7.
It was the in the middle of the summer and the weather was a quiet hotter than we’ve expected. The stag was a massive party beast and the team was already drunk at the airport. As usual haha. James told me that they bought the sparty tickets for a good price (15 ppl for about 550 quid) what is not a big thing already but if the have know what will happen the would never buy it again for sure.
After they’ve arrived to their apartment in the party district of Budapest, they started to drink massively and started a crazy pub crawl in the city center hitting every famous bar and pub with our tour guide and met with Gabor our world famous midget entertainer.
The second was hard for everybody. The day starter morning glory strip show provided by two super hottie lady was sweet but the gun shooting activity afterwards was ear-splitting for every hungover lad. Big guns, big noise and first aid beers. That’s a real morning starter for every lad weekend here.
Jim asked for a private transfer for the baths party activity so we picked us up at their place and the hard night started. Around 1 am they called our non-stop customer service that they need a back transfer immediately because two of them got robbed somehow and it’s raining and they don’t want to stay there anymore and besides these it’s full of boys. HA . I told you..
I asked them about the story and it was clear that somebody robbed their lockers. Insane! how could it happen anyway?
Next day they went home bit disappointed about last night but the stag weekend was cool at all. Thanks Jimmy 🙂
What is the conclusion? Always ask Stag VIP Budapest before trying any activity in Budapest.
Best strippers in Budapest!
Stag VIP Budapest is the best stripper provider in Budapest. That’s sure. We arrived to Hungary last week for my brother’s Stag do. Our team was a massive lad pack from Belgium and we wanted to have an awesome time in Budapest. We arrived by 2 pm in the afternoon and our Welcome tour guide Vivien was pretty and professional from the start to the end of our weekend. We ordered a welcome hitch-hiker stripper for the way to our accommodation in the city center. The stripper was very nice and made a breath taking show for Nick, our stag. We’ve met Peter after the airport jaunt and had a welcome drink together in our Apartment. He is a very busy guy but was very helpful during the hall Holiday.
After a few hour Vivien came back to pick us up before the pub crawl which was genuine and better than what we’ve expected! The bars in Budapest are lovely and full of talkative local girls and boys. Highly recommend to everyone who wants to come to Budapest any time during the year.
Next morning we wanted to order a morning glory surprise strip show to our bachelor so Stag VIP has sent us two super hot stripper to wake us up with a rude lesbian show involving the sat and the hall group. It is the best day starter activity trust me! The weather wasn’t so nice but this made our day! After that we went to a shooting range near Budapest to try some serious toys. AK-47 shooting was a bit frightening because it’s a really noisy rifle but everything was fine and the lads were really happy to try these things first in their lifetimes. Vivien tried some of the guns too and she was like a real professional.. I’m really sure that it wasn’t her first time in the shooting range.
We were a bit hungry after the daytime activity so we pre-ordered a burger activity with topless service in Budapest. What sounds really mannish. The burger menu included a fine beef burger with some salads and 2 beers but the icing on the cake was the super hot Hungarian topless lady with her unbelievable boobs. Nick was a bit shy at the first times in Budapest but after a few stripper he was like a real badass. I hope his future wife won’t read this but what happens on the stag do stays on the stag do. After the dinner we had another surprise strip show as a present from Peter’s crew.
Susan was a professional entertainer and a really hot Hungarian beauty. Thanks for all guys. Excellent service form Stag VIP Budapest, Susan and the other strippers offered genuine show and everything was really funny. I would recommend it to anyone going to Budapest!
From our request to the end it was amazing experience. The communication war clear and fluent from the first steps of our work with Peter and his crew. Quick and promt service. First and foremost our welcome was lovely with Maya was young beautiful and very helpful, smiling all the time and was very informative.
Our stag do in Budapest was really lucky at all because the weather was brilliant and the atmosphere was like a real spring break with our lads. The choices of activities and the number of locations covered ensured and every people can be catered for through our the duration of any stag. Our stag Nick had a mint time so everything was cool. We tried quad driving near Budapest and it was a funny tour with the tipsy stags.. :D.
I recommend highly not because of the activity is great. It’s a great team builder trip. I’ve heard that the strippers are top notch in Hungary so we’ve booked 3 of them during our stag do.
AMAZING girls with very good English what was a big surprise for all of us. Special thanks for Jessy!!! Thanks for our pub crawl with Gabor the miniman and his rough handcuffs 😂 This city is amazing! Highly recommend this company to go with. Forget the rest. 😎
1. Hungarians don’t “jump for joy”, they are “as happy as a monkey about its tail” (Örül, mint majom a farkának).
2. Hungarians don’t say “Bullshit!”, they say “Horse d*ck!” (Lófasz!)
3. Hungarians don’t ask little children “Why are you crying?”, they ask “Why are you giving drinks to the mice?” (Miért itatod az egereket?)
4. Hungarians don’t call you “useless”, they say “you’re as little as the roaring in a Mackó cheese” /Mackó cheese is a Hungarian creme cheese with a bear logo/ (Kevés vagy, mint mackósajtban a brummogás). Mackó cheese is a type of Hungarian cheese that has a small bear on its label.
5. Hungarians don’t say “It’s not worth the effort”, they say “It’s worth as much as a kiss to a dead person” (Annyit ér, mint halottnak a csók).
6. Hungarians don’t say “Far, far away”, they say “Behind God’s back” (“Az Isten háta mögött”).
7. Hungarian guys don’t say to one another “That chick is a 10”, they say “That’s a bomb woman” (Az egy bombanő”).
8. Hungarians won’t say “Once a thief, always a thief”, they’ll say “You can’t make bacon out of a dog” (Kutyaból nem lesz szalonna).
9. Hungarians won’t say he’s “good-hearted”, they’ll say “you can spread him on bread” (Kenyérre lehet kenni).
10. Hungarians don’t call you “gay”, they call you “warm” (Meleg).
11. In Hungarian you don’t say “Cool!”, you say “Perfectly good!” (Tök jó!), “Fat!” (Zsir!), or “King!” (Király!)
12. Hungarians don’t yell “Hey, you’re blocking my view!”, they yell “Your dad wasn’t a glassmaker!” (Apád nem volt üveges!)
13. Hungarians don’t say “When pigs fly!”, they say “When red snow falls!” (Majd ha piros hó esik!)
14. Hungarians don’t ask “What the fuck are you doing?”, they ask “What my dick are you doing?” (Mi a faszomat csinálsz?)
15. Hungarians don’t say “It’s not as good as you think”, they say “The fence is not made from sausage” (Nem kolbászból van a kerítés).
16. Hungarians don’t say “You son of a bitch!”, they say “You jizz!” (Te geci!)
17. Hungarians don’t say “It’s all Greek to me”, they say “It’s Chinese for me” (Ez nekem kínai).
Our time came from Malta and it was a really big surprise to our stag Ryan. He’s a big gun fan and he didn’t shooting with a real gun before so we decided to book a gun shooting activity for him. Especially AK-47 which is his favourite gun from action films etc. We found STAG VIP on google and may friend Glen sent them a request. Peter the organiser of the company crew replied in split seconds and we started the conversation about the stag do plan. He was very helpful and everything was fluently. It was about mid January.
We arrived to Budapest a week ago and the stag do weekend was awesome from the start to the end. We hired a luxury limo ride from the airport to our accommodation in the city center of Budapest.
Needless to say that we added a stripper to the jaunt. It was just extremely amazing. Maya, Peter’s tour guide was an amazing host . She took care of us during the hall weekend. After the limo ride she took us to a really nice Italian restaurant in the center of Budapest. The food was breathtaking and we were a bit drunk at the time. Our night was genuine. We went for the gun shooting experience next day with our lovely guide and it’s really worth to try. Ryan was really happy and everything went above and beyond what we expected. The big night out started with the pub crawl.
After the third place a miniman or midget handcuffed Ryan for an hour. It was absolutely amazing fun. We had very good time with him and Peter the top man of Budapest. We booked a monster roller tour for last day and we were really lucky with the weather too. Budapest is beautiful!
Very well served by the team behind stag vip budapest from start to finish! We were very taken care of all the time and even had a tour guide with us showing us around and constantly making sure to answer and help us with any queries we had!! Very good quality events and very good competitive prices !!!
I would definitely recommend to anyone going to Budapest.
Thanks to stag do folklore, and simple experiences, the association between stag do parties and bad behavior is one that’s deeply ingrained in UK’s cultural consciousness What we don’t think of when we think of stag dos parties is prankery.
However, the “dwarf handcuff prank” is a popular activity in Budapest too. Organise a pub crawl for the groom and Tell him he’s going to be lucky tonight. Don’t scare the shit out of him, keep him blindfolded at the last pub or just make him think that something is really happening. Except, as you’ll see in these videos, it’s always a great surprise and the dwarf is a professional entertainer so it’s always an unforgettable stag do memory.
A stag do went to Budapest a few days ago, and took a 150 cm high midget along for pub crawl. They also paid for the midget’s superman outfit, drinks, drink, everything which was important for the stag party in Budapest. The midget dressed like a real super miniman, and then spent the whole duration of the stag night out handcuffed to the stag. Even in the toilette. You can imagine the groom and the midget had to do everything together: eat, drink, dance, you can imagine.
For any stag do in Budapest happy to pay for an extra stag handcuff prank. This is an absolute classic part of any stag do, and the stag photos will bring a smile to the face of any bachelor for the rest of his life. You never know, he might even have made a friend for life. The midget or miniman Gabor really enjoyed the night, and is apparently available for hire. A twist on this stag party prank would be dressing the stag up as a blond girl to rescue. Awesome activity.
More than 62,000 travelers from all around the World gave a thumbs up to Budapest, The never sleeping pearl of Europe in the European Best Destinations contest, an online initiative to find the best city to visit around the Old Continent. It’s a very good thing for us but they should have done it years ago because the city is really amazing and affordable. More than you could ever imagine. Even if it’s a stag do or a hen party, Budapest is always a good choice.
In 2019 Budapest competed different cities like London, Paris, Athens, Vienna and Florence bla bla bla. According 77% of the votes were submitted from foreign countries outside of Hungary. Who the f. cares? ? Visit us and feel the „Budapestian” feeling.
This contest to promote tourism in Europe and European culture has been going for almost 11 years. Budapest joined in 2018. EBD (could be European Beer Destination too) is run in close collaboration with Budapest tourism offices and stag do companies across Europe. The city is beautiful, the girls and boys are really nice and friendly and the beer is around €2. What else?
From the perfect elegance of amazing Buda Castle to the underground atmosphere of a classic ruin bar, with historic funiculars, riverside strolls and scenic baths in between, Budapest has so much to offer over the course of 48 hours. Breathtaking period vintage activities with contemporary urban creations.
(This text was created for the happy pensioners. We love you too and Hungarian wine is World famous. No worries pals. )
Budapest entices stag do and hen groups all year round, every season adding its unique vibes to proceedings. River Danube river cruise is always a best choice to add to any stag or hen do, not just because it’s one of the best way to see the two sides of the city (Buda and Pest). Always hire a private boat (of course from us) because not every cheap boat cruise provider company like stag / hen dos…
Looking for things to do after a hard stag or hen do daytime? Once overshadowed Budapest stands tall as a truly unique nightlife destination besides other European cities. Pub crawls at its heart with different ruin bars, dance club at the end, awesome restaurants with cheeky topless services, big social squares with vibing „easy to hook up” youth life. But that’s not all expect a wide range of clubbing vibes, with beer gardens and courtyards aplenty in the vibrant party district of the never sleeping Budapest within the Jewish Quarter and the Király street area. Hookers and drug dealers are always on the street tryin’ to make some money and tryin’ to get some money from your wallet. (as in every big city) If you are stupid, it’s your own business. Always ask your tour guide and don’t be alone drunk as f.
Don’t forget about the wild and well-known pool party at Szechenyi Baths during the weekends, and don’t forget that it’s usually full of boys and it’s easy to „forget” your personal values there. I would never recommend it to any stag or hen group but it’s my own point of view of course and i don’t want to hold back anybody.